Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WAUGH-HOO!!

This week, I am submitting my application to the Black Hills Institute of Geological Research to join the Waugh dig in South Dakota. This is a dream-come-true for me, I've wanted to be a paleontologist since before I could spell P-A-R-A-S-A-U-R-O-L-O-P-H-U-S. I'll be out there digging with these guys for a week, and while the chances are slim that I'll uncover something, I've already started brainstorming names for my first new species. Let me know if you guys have any ideas.
terrordactyl
tricarrottops
velosithraptor
stlegosaurus
cardartharodon
pixarasaurolophus

5 comments:

Erik Benson said...

Tricarrottops! Awesome!

Nate said...

HOW BOUT : PHILATHESHREWSAURUS

A LARGE BURROWING SPECIES WITH A POISINOUS MOUTH

DAMN THE CAPSLOCK AND MY SPELLING IS HORRIBLE.

Team Diana said...

dianasaurus

David Bernal said...

This sounds awesome! hope you take pictures :)

also, I made a villain for W.O.E. , dont have a blog so created a flickr account ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35849436@N06/

Heidi Gilbert said...

I am SO jealous of you!!!