Friday, December 17, 2010

CHADES CHALLENGE XLI:
ARSENIC MONSTERS


Santa learns about NASA's latest discovery the hard way when he mistakes a beaker of Arsenic-laden bacteria for a glass of milk.

10,000x magnification of arsenic-eating microbe, designated ArStNick.

Let me know if you have any contributions and I'll post them below. The next design (due December 31) is...

CHADES CHALLENGE XLII: CLAUSTROPHOBIC KELPIES

I promise not to illustrate another Santa pun, even though the topic is begging for it. If you're unsure what a Kelpie is, check the wikipedia article here.

8 days...

1 comment:

Josh (musarter) said...

I have been out of the blog circuit lately. I is great to see all of your recent great work.

I have a Santa image, that I drew, that I am scared to post on my own blog. I can e-mail it if you are interested.