Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

This may just be my sweetest piece of art yet. My girlfriend, Hilary, has a character she likes to draw, which I call Mick Jagger Mouse (long story). For Valentine's Day, I gave her these Mick Jagger Mouse M&Ms. They melt in your heart, not in your hands.


She gave me a way cooler gift, this wooden watch! I love anything that looks like it came from the Nature Company Store (remember those?), so this was right up my alley.


What did your loved ones give you for Valentine's Day? If you're single, what did you light on fire today?

14 days...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey austin,

my girlfrind gave me a special edition from the peanuts an a scrapbook-card. i take a picture from the dvd: http://bit.ly/f5wnkh

have a nice valentine-monday.
greetings from the lovley germany! :)

Carrie Liao said...

i lit YOUR NEW WATCH on fire. TAKE THAT.

I'm just kidding. I'm totally cool with this day. That watch is pretty awesome. Props to your gf.

Happy Valentines Day!

Jason Cole said...

What?
Mick Jagger Mouse M&M's. note to self. stop buying Roses.

Unknown said...

Christian- wie ghets? Looks like your gf's a lady of good taste!

Carrie- being wooden, this watch could definitely go up in flames. But then I would be very sad.

Jason- yeah, personalized m&ms are awesome. They're a bit overpriced, but it's nice to see one's art in print.