Saturday, August 27, 2011

CHADES CHALLENGE LVII: STYGIAN VIETNAM

A typical VIVIVIetnam protestor

If you have any hellish designs, let me know and I'll post them below! As always, everyone is invited to participate. If you don't have anything this week, you're welcome to contribute to our next Character Design Challenge on September 9th. The subject will be:

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 
Colleen "Flower Child" Madden



Tim "Lueckey Devil" Luecke



A couple late submissions for the last challenge, Marilyn Mantis.


Colleen "Black Widow" Madden



10 days...

3 comments:

Tim Luecke said...

Hey Austin-

Thanks for posting my Marilyn piece. And I love the horns on the smiley face badge of your little demon. Now you've got me thinking of Stygian Watchmen...

Anyhow, here's my doodle for 'Nam (actually on time this week, can you believe it?! Even with Irene pouring buckets all over us...) Enjoy good sir.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IMTLBcH1IUs/TlmP5iTV9oI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/m19dUWypQ3E/s1600/StygianVietnam_color3.jpg

froggie is... said...

"alll we are saaayinnnn...is give styx a chaaaaance!"

ty for letting me play, austin! "-)

http://greenfrographics.com/peaceflowerimps.jpg

Unknown said...

Thanks for contributing again, Colleen and Tim. I love the little imps, and I wish I could see what happens next with the reaper on the raft!

If you guys have any suggestions for future challenges, I'm all ears.