Friday, October 07, 2011

CHADES CHALLENGE LX: JUBILANT VAN HELSINGS



When you've survived the depths of macabre that Abraham Van Helsing has, there isn't much jubilation left in your soul. Here the professor is, absolutely elated at having rid the world of its last sparkly emo vampire. Abe may not be the kind of guy you'd invite to a party, but he's the first one you want there when you notice one of your guests doesn't cast a reflection in your living room mirror.

If you have any Jubilant Van Helsings, let me know and I'll post them below. Otherwise, you can join in October 21st for...

CHADES CHALLENGE LXI:
 WICKED TREES






22 days...

4 comments:

froggie is... said...

eeeeeeek! here's my um, "scooby doo does van helsing". ty for letting me play, a! "-)

http://greenfrographics.com/scoobyvanh.jpg

Guillermo Martinez's Blog said...

Here is my rendition of a Jubilant Van Helsing. There is a huge part of me that wants to see this turned into a brodway musical. Take care.

http://billybobmartinez.blogspot.com/2011/10/jubilant-van-helsing.html

Unknown said...

Haha fantastic work, guys!

Colleen- The beheaded bride in the background really makes it for me. "Beheaded bride" would have actually made a great challenge!

Guillermo- That's brilliant Van HelSINGS! I'd buy a ticket for sure.

Lauren said...

Here's my take on the oh, so jubilant Abraham Van Helsing. Thank you for doing this challenge, it was a lot of fun.

http://lo-lo-boogie.blogspot.com/2011/10/jubilant-van-helsing.html